BAE Systems Campuses
Admission to BISR Salwa, BISR Tabuk or BISR Taif is for families of BAE SYSTEMS and MOD families only who are resident on Salwa Garden Village, Tabuk and Taif Compounds.
NB: Parents seeking admission for their children to BISR should contact the school at the earliest opportunity to discuss the availability of places and entry requirements prior to travelling to KSA. Admission to BISR is not automatic and is dependent upon:
To apply for admission for any of the BAE Systems Campuses of the British International School Riyadh, we require:
- A completed online Application Form which can be completed below - please read the information below before completing the form and look at our admissions policy for more information.
- Whilst completing the application you will be requested to upload the following documents;
- Student’s passport
- Student’s most recent school/nursery report
- A completed medical form
- Health and/or psychological reports (for students with medical issues and Special Educational Needs)
- Receipt of payment of the application fee of SR525.
All documents must be in English. Documents in other languages must be translated into English by an approved legal translation office. A copy of both the original and translation must be provided.
Your application will be reviewed and we will send you a written response via email regarding the status of your application and the next steps. Students applying to the school will be invited for an assessment only when a place becomes available either on roll or within waitlist parameters.
The school reserves the right to decline any application.