To apply for admission for F1 - Y9 Al Hamra Campus of the British International School Riyadh, we require:
- A completed online Application Form which can be completed below - please read the information below before completing the form and look at our admissions policy for more information.
- Whilst completing the application you will be requested to upload the following documents,
- Student’s passport
- Student’s most recent school/nursery report
- A completed medical form
- Health and/or psychological reports (for students with medical issues and Special Educational Needs)
- Receipt of payment of the application fee.
All documents must be in English. Documents in other languages must be translated into English by an approved legal translation office. A copy of both the original and translation must be provided.
Your application will be reviewed and we will send you a written response via email regarding the status of your application and the next steps. Students applying to the school will be invited for an assessment only when a place becomes available either on roll or within waiting list parameters.
The school reserves the right to decline any application.
If you are applying for Y10, Y11 or Sixth Form then please see further information using the links below