Al Hamra Campus
To apply for admission for F1 - Y9 Al Hamra Campus of the British International School Riyadh, we require:
- A completed online Application Form which can be completed below - please read the information below before completing the form and look at our admissions policy for more information.
- Whilst completing the application you will be requested to upload the following documents,
- Student’s passport
- Student’s most recent school/nursery report
- A completed medical form
- Health and/or psychological reports (for students with medical issues and Special Educational Needs)
- Receipt of payment of the application fee of SR525.
All documents must be in English. Documents in other languages must be translated into English by an approved legal translation office. A copy of both the original and translation must be provided.
Your application will be reviewed and we will send you a written response via email regarding the status of your application and the next steps. Students applying to the school will be invited for an assessment only when a place becomes available either on roll or within waiting list parameters.
The school reserves the right to decline any application.
We are accepting applications for Foundation 1
We are also now accepting applications for the waitlist for Foundation 2, Year 1, Year 2, Year 4,5 & 6
If you are applying for Y10, Y11 or Sixth Form then please see further information using the links below